6 Easy to Follow Tips for 6 Weeks of Dieting
1. As for a beginning, you should avoid soy, dairy and grain products in your first 3-4 weeks of your diet. These type of foods could bring you unwanted effects such as dry and unhealthy skin, low levels of energy and bloating, because of the trigger food sensitivities they cause. According to Christine Lydon, MD, the woman created this diet: “Food sensitivities cause a chronic state of low-grade inflammation that can hurt every system in your body, from your heart to your bones to your skin.”
2. You should eat more fruit (and vegetables) and protein at every meal, every day. In order to supply your body with amino acids (maximizing your muscle tone), you should take one of the mentioned below:
– Latter packed in water;
– Limit albacore tuna to 6 ounces per week – there is more mercury than other types;
– 3-4 ounces of skinless poultry;
– Lean beef;
– 1-3 egg whites.
No matter what you eat, make sure you have at least one serving per meal of frozen or fresh (which is better) fruits, vegetables, legumes.
3. Take seeds plus fresh fruit or/and half cup of unsalted nuts two times per day. As a well-known fact that nuts are high in fat and calories. Also, they are great sources of protein, good fats, fiber, antioxidants, which will help you in your diet. Thanks to their ingredients, you will feel yourself filled up. In the beginning you should start with lower-cal nuts and with the time change it with higher-cal picks like Brazil nuts. After your final meal for the day and about 3 hours before bed, you can eat a pre-sleep snack. In case you are not a big fan of seeds or nuts, try taking tablespoons of organic nut, they are a great substitute.
You can include up to 100 calories per meal dairy when you step into the 4th week – 4 ounces of tofu of even better – 7 ounces of low-fat milk. By starting ween five, you can take up to 100 calories per meal of whole-grain-based foods like:
- 1/2 cup of oatmeal;
- Slice of multigrain bread;
- 1/2 cup of whole-wheat pasta;
- 1/3 cup of brown rice.
You can consume all those 100 calories with one of the mentioned or in a combination. In case you feel bloating, you should take back few steps. Some organisms are not ready for such dieting, so be careful at any time, when you feel that something is not right. Do not push yourself too hard.
4. Get rid of the processed foods. Some will tell you to cut them out, but if you can rid of them, will be much better. Why? Well, I don’t think we should discuss it. Your six week dieting without cookies, snacks, chips, and other will be much effective. Processed carbs are not good for your health as well, because contribute to inflammation, reflection of the aging.
6. Take vitamins. This is not new for your, I believe. You keep reading it in almost every diet plan. And there is a reason for that. For your health, you should take 2-3 grams twice a day cold-water fish oil. By taking it as mentioned, this oil will help you out:
- Reducing sun damage;
- Fighting inflammation
- Improving your skin
Another create element is calcium, where the recommended dosage is 350-500 milligrams twice a day, will make your bones stronger. Taken it with magnesium. That way your body will absorb the calcium mush easier. The recommendation here is 200-400 milligrams twice a day. Your multivitamin should contain 5 micrograms of vitamin D, because of the better calcium absorption.
6. Water, water, water. Yes, that’s right, you body needs fluid and by drinking 10-12 ounces of fluid every single time you eat, you can make sure that you are on the right track. Say “goodbye” to the soda and say big “hello” to sparkling water, iced tea – herbal or green, without any sugar, water. The best thing here is, that you don’t have to refuse your cup of coffee or tea, you drink every day. Of course, keep the dosage not more than 2 cups a day.
Read more useful tips and advice at HerbsBuy.com – your online health resource.