6 Effective Ways to Massively Improve your Memory
I guess the only thing that the world agrees on is the need for world peace. Add memory to that list. I particularly had a very poor memory. I could hardly remember my timetable or birthday. My friend’s names were like complicated algebraic expression. In summary, my school life was total havoc. If you’re also experiencing any form of memory problems, I have a memory enhancement product that will totally blow your mind and restore your mind to optimal. But first, let see some tips of improving memory.
- Give yourself a cue: If you need to something every day at a specific time but you always forget, a technique called implementation intentions may save your day. For example, say to yourself ‘whenever I open the garage door from workout, I will also untie the bicycle from the roof of the car or whenever I take my breakfast, I will swallow my meds.
- Use imagery: One type of memory aid that is ever effective relies on imagery rather than words. An fail safe way of remembering a person’s name is to try and imagine something associated to it on the person’s face. Example if you meet John Snowden, try to imagine a snow man on his head
- Drink green tea: Chinese scientists believe that regularly drinking tea could improve your memory and delay the onset of Alzheimer’s disease thanks to a key ingredient – epigallocatechin-3 gallate, an antioxidant that protects against age-related illnesses.
- Make it mean something: While the number 40719436 is hard to remember as it is meaningless, try assigning each set of digits a meaning. Try 4(4th), 07(July), 1943(the year 1943), 6(was the sixth day of the week-Saturday)
- Eat like the European: A Mediterranean diet – it is low in red meat and dairy and high in omega-3 fatty acids found in oily fish and nuts – can help preserve memory and reduce dementia risk.
- Watch your food intake: Eating too much food may double the risk of memory problems in old age. Studies found a high-calorie food can substantially increase the risk of developing mild cognitive impairment.
The best remedy to solve memory problems is Provasil. Provasil turned the little life I had around. I started getting things and having better concentration at school and at work. Provasil is a product designed to help improve memory while at the same time increasing focus and concentration. I came across it while I was doing my usual rounds on the internet. I was lucky to find the official website which was well detailed complete with an FAQ page. I did an independent research to verify its working capabilities and boy I was satisfied.
Key ingredients of Provasil
Provasil contains a blend of natural ingredients that have been proved to have beneficial effects on the human brain and general health. These ingredients include; Vitamin C, Folic Acid, Vitamin B12, Biotin, Phosphatidylserine, L-Glutamine, Resveratrol, DHA, Choline Bitartrate, L-Tyrosine, N-Acetyl Carnitine, Bacopa, Ginkgo, Phosphatidycholine, Asian Ginseng
Benefits of Provasil
- It has been recommended by professionals for the rehabilitation of Alzheimer’s disease
- It is an all-natural formula
- Has benefits in several areas of cognitive health
- The official product has money back guarantee
- There are numerous positive customer testimonials
- All ingredients are listed and explained
Disadvantages of Provasil
- Clinical trials have not been made public
I found this supplement useful since it saved my school and career at the same time. I made several mistakes in high school that I was not willing to repeat in college. I bought provasil as a gift to myself for making it to college and boy I must say this is the best gift of my life. I have taken it daily for two years and I have never felt smarter you should try it.
In case you may want to combine provasil with some good habit to boost its power,
What Causes Memory Loss and How to Treat it?
Ella James is an aspiring author who is pursuing Health Services Administration degree from St. Petersburg College. She is an active contributor to Consumer Health Digest. Her interests include reading and writing about Health Conditions, Fitness, Diet and Weight loss. Get connected with her on Facebook and Twitter.